Plein-Temps (CDI) Corporate Engagement Manager
Description de l'emploi
The Education for Employment Foundation (EFE) believes that when young people have jobs and the hope of building a future, they help lay the foundation for prosperous and secure societies. Now expanding to Tunisia, EFE has a network of local nonprofits operating across the Middle East and North Africa (Morocco, Egypt, Jordan, Palestine and Yemen).
EFE’s mission is to provide economic opportunities for youth, enabling them to transform their lives through productive, independent livelihoods. Two elements distinguish EFE: 1) We are a network of locally-run non-profits led by a national board of directors (mainly from the private sector) and staff, and 2) We complete the circle beyond training to place graduates in jobs or connect them to entrepreneurship support, and then to provide ongoing learning and civic engagement opportunities.
Reporting directly to the EFE-Tunisia CEO, the corporate engagement manager will also work closely with the European, U.S. and Moroccan teams.
About the Role:
The corporate engagement manager will be responsible for researching, planning, organizing, and executing a wide range of outreach and fundraising activities. S/he is primarily responsible to secure engagement and employment commitment of potential employer partners and private sector. S/he will lead overall strategy and follow up processes necessary to secure corporate engagement and will be the lead on identifying new employer partners, cultivating and maintaining partnerships with existing ones.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Research & connect with potential partners and employers
• Create and follow up on new business opportunities
• Prepare and present presentations to potential partners and employers
• Establish and maintain working relationships with external stakeholders
• Managing all aspects of employer relations
• Communicate new programs to prospective clients
• Oversee the development of marketing materials
• Provide management with market feedback
• Assist the CEO with proposal writing if needed
• Prepare and submit monthly progress reports on all business development activities to CEO
• Contribute to EFE Tunisia visibility through outreach, social media and regular networking
• Conduct analysis of market needs and targeted growth sectors
• 5 years of experience in corporate engagement & outreach
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Strong track record in sales and client management
• Willing to work outside the office extensively
• Written and spoken fluency in French and Arabic is required, English is preferred but not required
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Send your CV to : email@example.com
Please specify in the subject :"Corporate Engagement Manager position - Tunis"
1176 total views, 1 today