Plein-Temps (CDI) Front desk Attendant/ Administrative Assistant (Doha, Qatar)
Description de l'emploi
It is a unique opportunity to make next step in career and personal development. We are looking for a smiley person, who will be in the front desk of one of their properties meeting guests, advising them and solving their requests. Opened vacancy – Front desk Attendant/ Administrative Assistant.
Location: Doha, Qatar
It is a fast-growing company with ambitious global expansion plans. They are always looking for passionate and service-oriented individuals and potential future leaders that are not afraid of challenging the status quo, trying out new things, thinking strategically and inspiring others.
- Work and residence permit paid by customer
- Official salary 905 USD
- Official employment contract
- Comfortable accommodation – shared room
- Air tickets
- Full medical insurance, paid vacation
- Maintain necessary department files
- Read incoming mails and emails
- Prepare outgoing mails and emails
- Answer and screen phone calls
- Manage electronic calendar and make appointments
- Make travel arrangements and reservations
- Schedule meetings, create presentations, coordinate group meetings
- Order and maintain office supplies and equipment
- Provide project support to project team as necessary
- Work experience as a Front desk Attendant/ Administrative Assistant (min 1 year)
- Fluent English
- Sociable, well-organized person
- Ability to multitask assignments
- Сalm, easy-going, stress-resistant personality
WHO ARE WE?
ClarusApex is an international recruiting company, operating in 46 countries. Our customers love our services as we supply them with top talent without borders. Candidates trust us, because we care for them during their whole work.
465 total views, 2 today