Plein-Temps (CDI) Manager of Administration & Finance
Description de l'emploi
The Education for Employment Foundation (EFE) believes that when young people have jobs and the hope of building a future, they help lay the foundation for prosperous and secure societies. Now expanding to Tunisia, EFE has a network of local nonprofits operating across the Middle East and North Africa (Morocco, Egypt, Jordan, Palestine and Yemen).
EFE’s mission is to provide economic opportunities for youth, enabling them to transform their lives through productive, independent livelihoods. Two elements distinguish EFE: 1) We are a network of locally-run non-profits led by a national board of directors (mainly from the private sector) and staff, and 2) We complete the circle beyond training to place graduates in jobs or connect them to entrepreneurship support, and then to provide ongoing learning and civic engagement opportunities.
Reporting directly to the EFE-Tunisia CEO, the administration and finance manager will also work closely with the European, U.S. and Moroccan teams.
• Ensure the implementation of the project activities/objective as stated in the project budgets by the donors
• Set-up accounting system
• Prepare financial reports for EFE Tunisia.
• Make purchases (supply, service etc.).
• Identify & maintain relationships with EFE-Tunisia suppliers.
• Conduct & coordinate administrative procedures, tasks and arrangements for EFE-Tunisia and its partners.
• Manage invoices and payment services & review expenses related to funded projects and office operations
• Manage staff payroll
• Handle administrative & financial tasks as needed
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 to 4 years of working experience in administrative and financial management
• Interpersonal skills
• Excellent professional proficiency and ability to represent EFE with partners.
• Very good knowledge of French and Arabic is required, English is preferred
Send your CV to : email@example.com
Please specify in the subject :"Manager of Administration & Finance - Tunis"
1460 total views, 1 today