Plein-Temps (CDI) Training Manager
Description de l'emploi
The Education for Employment Foundation (EFE) believes that when young people have jobs and the hope of building a future, they help lay the foundation for prosperous and secure societies. Now expanding to Tunisia, EFE has a network of local nonprofits operating across the Middle East and North Africa (Morocco, Egypt, Jordan, Palestine and Yemen).
EFE’s mission is to provide economic opportunities for youth, enabling them to transform their lives through productive, independent livelihoods. Two elements distinguish EFE: 1) We are a network of locally-run non-profits led by a national board of directors (mainly from the private sector) and staff, and 2) We complete the circle beyond training to place graduates in jobs or connect them to entrepreneurship support, and then to provide ongoing learning and civic engagement opportunities.
Reporting directly to the EFE-Tunisia Board of Directors, the CEO will also work closely with the European, U.S. and Moroccan teams.
About the Role:
The training manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of training plans and processes. S/he will be responsible for ensuring the delivery and quality of training projects, including training modules, training delivery and assessments.
• Ensure the delivery and successful completion of training programs
• Ensure the quality of training delivered by trainers
• Identify and recruit trainers for EFE Tunisia training programs
• Plan and deliver training sessions for trainers if needed
• Develop training programs & modules to fit employer partner needs
• Select and identify training venues and other logistical arrangements
• Develop plans and processes for youth sourcing
• Report on training activities
• Organize, implement and monitor the training courses, such as logistical arrangements for the training venue, provision of training tools and modules, coordination with trainers’ travel and logistical needs.
• 5- 7 years of experience in training with universities or n the private sector
• Master’s degree
• Interpersonal skills and ability to manage a team of trainers
• Mobility and availability to work outside the office as needed
• Strong written and oral communications skills as well as presentation/facilitation skills
• Excellent professional proficiency and ability to represent EFE with partners
• Fluency in written and spoken French & Arabic is required, fluency in English is preferred.
Send your CV to : email@example.com
Please specify in the subject :"Training Manager position - Tunis"
1422 total views, 1 today